Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There are hairstyles, and then there are hairstyles...

White women just do NOT look good in cornrows. I'm sorry, but the only reason men went gaga over Bo Derek is not because of her looks, but because of her body.

Consider my bus ride today. Took the VanDyke run because I parked by my cousin's house. Sat down and was presented with the back of a white woman's head in cornrows. Yuk!! It was pulled back into a ponytail at the back of her head, and just looked terrible. She didn't seem to have all the fly-aways that occur with Caucasian hair, so maybe she applies something to smooth it down. And to complete the picture, she was talking on a cell and sounded like a ghetto black person. Yes, I know it all sounds very racist, and I apologize for it, but how in the world does one expect to get a half way decent job looking and sounding like that? Takes all kinds I guess!

No comments: