Thursday, July 15, 2010

Molested on the Bus!!

In all my years of riding the bus, I have never been groped. But I was last night. By a sly, stealthy little creature, disguised as an innocent little baby.

We picked up a group of folks around 8 mile or so. They boarded the bus, and among them was an older lady shuffling two older girls and the aforementioned mischevious little imp, maybe 18 months.

I normally doze on the bus, so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I begin feeling a pawing at my side, proceeding up to my left breast. I opened my eyes and gave him a "you stop that" sort of stare, which, not surprisely, did not faze him at all. Grandma was chiding him, saying, "Stop that, you don't know that lady, and she doesn't need you harassing her." She ended the conversation by pinning his arms to his side as best she could. I went back to sleep.

All of a sudden, my bra strap is yanked down! What a grip this tyke had! He had a great big smile on his face when my eyes flew open. "Guh!!" he said. "NO!" I said, pulling up my strap. Grandma was horrified, apologizing over and over. I poked him in the nose, and said, "You are going to be the bane of your Grandma!" Fortunately by this time the bus was making the Michigan Left onto south-bound Gratiot at the mall, and I could depart. But it made for an interesting ride!

No comments: