Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Crappy Story to share with you...

Well, I am officially back on the bus! After almost four months of being laid off, I am back. Not at the same pay rate, and certainly not back where I was at, but I guess I should not complain.

Anyhow, back to the present. I had a rather uneventful bus ride this morning. I rode the Gratiot run because I have a funeral to go to on that side of town tonight. I got off the bus and walked down Randolph to the corner of Congress. There is a bench there that a homeless person sometimes occupies (which, by the way, how are they going to fine the homeless for not carrying health insurance?). What was there to greet me?

Three large piles of human feces (aka shit). Nice way to start the day. I'll be crossing the street from now on. Interesting that it is right across the street from the Wayne County Building (aka Coleman A. Young Municipal Building).

No comments: