Friday, October 30, 2009

Knocked Around This Morning

This morning was rollicking fun. I boarded the bus and away we went and so did I. I caught my balance and inadvertently stepped on a ladies foot and apologized and fell into a seat. I didn't put all my force on her foot and she was real nice about it. I was in the front seat that sits sideways and she and a guy were in the first seat next to me. The stop requested chain was pulled and the guy that was sitting next to me was clearing getting up to prepare his exit and the brakes came on and he fell on me all the while holding a grocery bag. What can you do? You know it isn't any one's fault when the driver is overly brake happy. I was a little disappointed that he neglected to apologize for laying on me. Maybe he was embarrassed or had no voice. Or maybe he was real sleepy or on drugs - oh well, not that big of a deal. The lady I stepped on did comment that every one's equilibrium was off this morning - nice way to put it.
bus rides = entertainment.

No comments: