Monday, January 12, 2009

Ewwww!!

Today did not augur well this morning. The bus was 12 minutes late, and it was decidedly cold, and is supposed to get colder this week. Brr!

So I get on, and greet one of my co-worker who happened to be sitting across from me. I opened a book and started to read. Presently, I became aware of a man who sat next to my co-worker. Two things that readily grabbed one's attention. One, that he reeked of men's cologne. What is it with people who feel that they must bath in cologne in order to smell pleasant? Anyways, that was bearable. What was nearly unbearable, and in fact I would have moved if I could have, was the fact that this guy kept snorting in order to clear his sinuses every few seconds. If this wasn't bad enough, he kept blowing his nose into his hand and then wiping it on his pants!! OMG!! Gross is an understatement. And my poor co-worker was stuck sitting next to him!! What a start to the week!

No comments: