Friday, August 22, 2008

Morning commute

I finally was able to get a seat this morning. Due to the economy the ridership has been up and at times you have to stand. I don't mind standing as long as it's not too crowded. I moved to the back of the bus today and said hello to one of the regular riders. There was a guy in the back corner who was strung out on some drug or extremely tired because as I was leafing through my BH&G magazine a hand appeared in my line of sight. I looked back and the guys eyes were closed. He woke a few minutes later and immediately pulled the signal cable stood up and fell on top of the regular that I said hello too. Her immediate comment was, "it's too early to be drunk", but clearly this guy wasn't listening. He stumbled off her and past everyone and off the bus. I think he was on some drugs. Thankfully he was not behind a wheel and putting others in danger.
bus rides = free entertainment. Patrick.

No comments: